* Front of house - paint, fix or wash railings, steps,
walks, screens and/or front door.
* Lawns & yard - remove
clutter, cut grass, edge walks, trim hedges, weed gardens.
Other exterior - side or back door, gutters, wash windows.
Garage - straighten up, paint, fix or wash doors and windows.
Plumbing - repair dripping faucets, leaky toilets. Re-caulk all
* Heating / cooling - clean exterior of units / replace
* Lights - replace all burned out bulbs, faulty
* Halls & stairs - remove any clutter to give a
* Hardware - oil hinges, tighten door knobs,
* General condition - dust, wash, paint, fix defects as
* Consider a "feeling of spaciousness" - store unneeded
items to "enlarge" room size.
* Ever been inside a model home
& seen the open & spacious feeling?
These Items Are SUPER CRITICAL!